With my favorite style being “bohemian vintage” You better believe I am a BIG fan of all that is vintage stores. I have made a little compilation of my top favorites in the Hollywood/Westside area.
A couple of these are your classic “vintage” thrift store, although, a few of them are “trade” stores, meaning you can bring your old clothes in, in hopes they want them, and then they will trade you either cash or store credit, to repay you. What’s better than making money off your old clothes?
Nearly 80% of my favorite pieces in my closet came from vintage stores. From my new Louis Vuitton cross body bag, to my black vintage gown, to my lacy beige baby doll dress, there is no limit on what you can find! I believe, “the juice is worth the squeeze”. In other words, if you take the time to look, you are bound to find a priceless gem in any vintage store you peek your head into!
Here are my top 8 favorites vintage shops.
- Buffalo Exchange - Santa Monica – (2449 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90405)
- Squaresville- Los Feliz – (1800 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027)
- Crossroads - Studio City – (12300 Ventura Blvd Studio City, CA 91604)
- Iguana – Sherman Oaks – (14422 Ventura Boulevard Sherman Oaks 91401)
- American Vintage – Sherman Oaks – (14438 Ventura Boulevard Sherman Oaks 91401)
- Jet Rag – West Hollywood – (825 North La Brea Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90046)
- Shereen Vintage – Hollywood – (350 N. Ave. 21 Los Angeles 90031)
- Tavin – Hollywood – (1543 Echo Park Ave. Los Angeles 90026)
Xx. Jadan Huter