A few days ago, NJ, The Brunette posted a great Elizabeth & James heart sweater. It’s nearly sold out and it’s no surprise because graphic intarsia sweaters are super hot right now and a fun accent to your winter weather wardrobe. We picked some of our favorites, including a nice alternative if you can’t get your hands on NJ’s Elizabeth & James sweater.
- a.) Marcus Lupfer Lips Intarsia Merino Wool Blend Sweater $396
- b.) ISSA Cat Wool Sweater $370
- c.) Banjo & Matilda Toucan Cashmere Sweater $370
- d.) Charlotte Russe Fuzzy Heart Pullover $26.99 (Also available in Black/Royal Blue and Ivory/Pink)
- e.) Elizabeth and James Intarsia Knit Sweater $295
- f.) Lily Pulitzer ‘Charter’ Sweater $148
- g.) Dorothy Perkins Mink Fox Stretchy Jumper $49
- h.) J. Crew Pear Sweater $98
- i.) Chinti and Parker Cashmere Letter Sweater $560
You know my pick is ISSA’s cat wool sweater. But I also LOVE the lips sweater by Marcus Lupfer…super cute, especially with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. Which one is your favorite?
- Ashlee, Brunette Contributor