My Favorite Date:
- Hollywood Forever Cemetary. In the summertime they play old movies, and it is the perfect romantic spot to curl up on a blanket, drink wine, snack on cheese and crackers, and just hang out.
- Watch a movie at the Arclight Theater on Sunset, and walk down the street to explore old records at Amoeba Music afterwards.
- Music at the Santa Monica Pier. Every Thursday night throughout summer, a band plays on the pier. The beach fills up with blankets, wine and friends, for a beautiful night away from the city lights!
- Catch the sunset on the beach in Malibu. Stop off at the Malibu Country Mart for a delicious cuban feast at Cafe Habana, and then end your night with drinks and live music at the Malibu Inn. It doesn’t get much better than that.
My Favorite Breakfast:
- Eat brunch at The Griddle. Experience pancakes the size of your face!
- Healthy brunch at Hugo’s in West Hollywood. You mustn’t leave without trying their Spinach Lemonaid!
- Aroma Cafe on Riverside and Tujunga for their adorable “french” style patio seating. Not to mention they have a to-die-for chai latte, and a pastry counter that could send you to the moon!
My Favorite Way To Spice Up A Saturday:
- Go to the MOCA Museum in DTLA. Stop by their cafe to get a quick coffee, or try a nice specialty cocktail before checking out the latest exhibit.
- Go see a show at the Viper Room. Let it take you back to the 90’s grunge period when rock and roll was all that mattered.
My Favorite Excersise:
- Hike Topanga Canyon, pass a couple waterfalls, get an exquisite view of the beach, and forget you’re still in Los Angeles.
- Barry’s Bootcamp. Get a workout unlike anywhere in the world, with this hour long 1/2 cardio 1/2 strength training workout that will leave you with that “good sore” feeling all week!
- Polistic. Spice up your inner sexiness with this hour long Poletrix class. It gives you confidence every woman should have.
- Lululemon puts on free yoga on the beach every Saturday morning during the summer near Santa Monica Pier.
Xx. Jadan Huter