The Blonde & The Brunette love a good staple wardrobe item, and a light-colored blazer is no exception. The Blazer is a chic game-changing asset to any outfit that will never go out of style. Throw on a white- or off white-colored blazer over a summer dress, shorts and a tank for daytime. At nighttime, a killer outfit would be statement color or patterned pants and a white blazer. Or throw over a cocktail dress to add a chic sophisticated look to your outfit.
- a.) Helmut Lang Era Suiting Blazer $645
- b.) Kelly Bergin Leather Blazer $728
- c.) Kimberly Ovitz Kai Blazer $575
- d.) Smythe Linen Shawl Blazer $595
- e.) Zara Blazer with Leather Elbow Patches $129
- f.) ASOS Premium Soft Blazer $99
-Kathryn, The Blonde