It just occurred to me, I can’t believe I have never done a post related to my favorite accessory…ballet flats!
These are my favorite shoes for a variety of reasons:
- They are comfortable.
- They come in every color and look great with just about everything.
- They can be dressed up as well as casual.
- For the most part, they are inexpensive.
Below, I have pieced together a selection of some favorites I personally own, as well as some I would like to get my hands on. If you don’t already own a couple pairs, take my word for it and start shopping! Your feet will thank you later!
- a.) Prada Paillette Ballet Flat $650
- b.) ASOS Leila Canvas T-Bar Pumps $43.10
- c.) ASOS Lovely Metal Bow Trim Ballets $43.10
- d.) J. Crew Oxford Ballet Flat $138
- e.) J. Crew Cece Leather and Snakeskin Ballet Flats $148
- f.) My personal favorite…(they are a bit funky retro, but look great paired with ANYTHING!) GoMax Dutch 01 Black Patent Ballet Flats $28
- g.) J. Crew Lula Glitter Ballet Flats $135