Being on camera every day and having to look picture perfect is harder than you think. As a model I learned a quick and very natural way from the best in the industry; I start by applying MAC concealer under my eyes, then brush Studio Fix C4 over my entire face. I accentuate my cheek bones with MAC’s Harmony and always use NARS Black Moon Eye pencil under my eyes to create that rock and roll “smoky eye” look. If I want a softer look, I’ll use Estee Lauder’s Brown eye pencil. My favorite to create the giant lashes is Maybelline’s Mascara. I use Mac’s Eye Brow liner “Spiked” and then finish my eyes with Maybelline’s clear gel Mascara to hold my eye brows all day long. For my lips I start with MAC’s Subculture lip pencil then apply MAC’s Jubilee lipstick and finish them with MAC’s Lip Gloss “Wildly Lush”. I always carry Chanel’s Black Satin nail polish in my purse in case I get chip a nail ☺; that’s my trademark-black nail polish!!
My simple advice? If you put lots of makeup on your eyes, keep the lipstick as natural as possible!
This is what’s in my everyday makeup bag:
- a.) MAC Powder Blush in ‘Harmony’ $19.50
- b.) MAC Lipstick in ‘Jubilee’ $14.50
- c.) MAC Eye Brows in ‘Spiked’ $15
- d.) Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in ‘Blackest Black’ $6.40
- e.) NARS Eyeliner Pencil ‘Black Moon’ $21
- f.) MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NW25 $17
- g.) MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C4 $26.50
- h.) Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara (for eye brows) $6.40
- i.) MAC Lip Pencil in ‘Subculture’ $14
- j.) MAC Plushglass in ‘Wildly Lush’ $18.50
- k.) CHANEL Le Vernis in ‘Black Satin’ $25
- l.) Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil in ‘Softsmudge Brown’ $19
- Astrid, Style & Beauty Expert