I was first going to label this a fall “trend”, but truth be told the bucket bag has been a sought-after bag for quite some time now.
If you want to sport an accessory that will store each and every piece of your beauty essentials without any difficulties, pick the spacious bucket bag. This bag combines utility with a casual chic, hands-free vibe. The shoulder strap is long and surprisingly the body of the bag is even more spacious than it appears.
Make sure you won’t ditch out these bucket bags when the season is off. We have seen these reinvent themselves year after year. Let B&B label your purchase of the bucket bag a “long-term fashion investment.” Something you can continue to wear year after year.
Here are a few of our favorites at The Blonde and The Brunette!
- a.) Urban Outfitters Diamond Stud Bucket Bag ($129) Available in Black & Brown
- b.) Marc Jacobs Pixi Studded Bucket Bag ($180) (A personal FAVORITE & it’s on SALE!)
- c.) Kooba Pippa Small Cross-Body Bucket Bag ($345) Available in Red & Black
- d.) Junior Drake black leather studded ‘Faren’ bucket bag ($210) Available in Black & Brown
- e.) Alexander Wang Diego Bucket Bag ($825) -Bergdorf Goodman / Barneys New York – Available in Black, Grey, Tan, Maroon & even Leopard print varieties.
- f.) Kooba Lace-Up Leather Shoulder Bag ($401) Available in Black Tan & White -Saks
- g.) Jenny Bird Ruched Bucket Bag ($416)
- h.) Urban Outfitters Deux Lux Tassel Bucket Bag ($39) Available in Black & Brown