The Blonde & The Brunette are checking out all the Fall trends and we’ve created a mood board of a few of our favorites for pre-Fall and looks that just might inspire you.
- Color Blocking. We love this trend as it literally still has “legs” and is now branching into dresses and sweaters. J. Crew Cafe Capri Pants pictured above are $118 in five hot colors and tops. For bag options, check out the hot pink and orange Asos bags for $129.29 and the brown, red and black Rebecca Minkoff for $425.
- Bordeaux is especially great for brunettes and blondes can go for any shade of red especially mixed with hot pink. Alice and Olivia is a great “go-to” with dresses starting at $198 at their special trunk show event and Neiman’s has their Bordeaux trend event happening. FYI, if you have something extra special, The Hervé Leger Bandeau dress is an entrance maker.
- Pumps. In bright colors, leopard prints and the platform look is as hot as ever.
- Lady Like. Alice & Olivia has great basics and Valentino is the big splurge. Don’t forget to pull out your lace, it’s still as hot as ever.
- Patent Leather . Try flats, the fabulous Burberry trench with patent leather sleeves or pumps. This adds snap to any look and Astrid has extra snaps with a patent leather bra she uses for her rocker layered look. We must get a photo!
– NJ, The Brunette