I was so inspired by this Alexander McQueens Autumn/Winter 2012 campaign shot (above) that I had to spotlight this collection. Well I am biased because red and pink are my favorite colors, but I’m also ready to wear these colors this fall and winter! I want to pair my bright pinks and reds with rich grey tones and black leathers! Peep these pieces below and your in mix and match heaven!
- a.) Alexander McQueen’s new bag, The Heroine, will make you a superhero! This is high fashion piece that goes from work to the town! Ranging from $2,295 for a small bag to $37,995 for a black croc option! What a perfect classic piece. Join the soon to be cult following!
- b.) FLOWER BLOSSOM 3D JACQUARD MINI-DRESS $1,1760. Wear this with black booties and a leather jacket! Perfection!
- c.) GRIFFIN INTARSIA KNIT MINI-DRESS $605. This rich print packs a big punch! This is a great piece that you can dress up or down for any occasion.
- d.) BLACK BI-COLOUR KNITTED CAPE $645. Capes are all over the runway and super chic for fall and winter over a dress, tights and booties.
- e.) BLACK GROSGRAIN BOW BOOT $1,195. Also available in FUSCHIA! These are adorable! Game over!