Fall Into A Pair Of Trousers
As comes fall, so comes the cooler weather. If you are like me, and are a local Los Angeles native, you are well aware it very rarely gets “cold” in LA. This is what makes the light, airy design of the “trouser pant” a perfect wear throughout the spring, fall & winter months.
As we have seen throughout the last few seasons, the bright colors are here to stay. Of course, the basic black, white & grey can be paired with anything, but don’t be afraid to wear a bright bottom in to the office. Fashion is about taking a risk, and here at The Blonde and The Brunette, we agree this is a risk worth jumping for!
- a.) Tibi New York Cropped Wool-Blend Crepe Pants $265
- b.) Tibi New York GEMMA KNIT SLIM PANT $375
- c.) Tory Burch Stella Pants $295
- d.) Chris Benz Liz Trousers $447.50
- e.) ASOS PETITE Belted Crop Wide Leg Pants $60.34
- f.) ASOS Cropped Dogtooth Jersey Wide Leg Pant $51.72
- g.) French Connection Crepe Pants $115.50
I LOVE the color of these pants! I have a pair of green pants for the cold season but need to find a crpoepd pair for spring/summer and these are perfect! Also, after seeing that claw ring on again it reminded me how much I really need to snag it before its gone!beijos,Tiffany