My fall look is inspired by Navajo prints and styles. I love working in a splash of Navajo into any look. A Navajo piece will help to update a jeans and t shirt look, and a dress and knee high boots look. The fall colors work so well with this trend with the deep reds, coppers and teals. Take advantage of the Indian Summer!
- a.) Ella Moss Navajo Dress $198
- b.) Parker Strapless Print Dress $242
- c.) & d.) Theodora & Callum Navajo Blanket Scarf $175. I love this scarf for Blondes! It is a perfect transition piece to fall…and Rust tones are a color trend for fall. And I love Fuchsia for brunettes; another hot color for Fall!
- e.) Joie Conga Woven Booties $265
- f.) Missoni Geometric Acetate Bib Necklace $705
- g.) Joie Felicia Leather Skirt $298. Leather skirts are big for fall this season. I like pairing this skirt with a navajo print top, boots and an oversize boyfriend sweater.
- h.) Missoni Colette Chunky-Knit Wool-Blend Cardigan $1,430
- i.) Missoni Soia Wool-Blend Sweater $870
- j.) Elizabeth and James Herringbone Knit Vest $295. I love this vest with these fall trends; Black Cigarette pants and leather mini skirt.
- k.) Elizabeth and James Suede Jacket with Fringe $695
– Kathryn, The Blonde