If I had to pick my favorite style, it would most definitely have to be the “bohemian look“. This being said, I am ecstatic to head out to 85 degree weather later this week! I will be spending a week in Sydney, followed by a week stop over in Fiji. You better believe I have spent the last week neck-deep in ideas of what to wear while I’m out living the island life!
Since I have had quite a number of friends escaping Los Angeles recently for a nice and early Summer vacation, here is the breakdown of my top 5 “must haves” for those of you jetting off to the islands this “Winter” !
- Jen’s Pirate Booty PONCHO VILLA Tunic With Ribbon ($120) planetblue.com (Lightweight dress/swimsuit cover to wear all over town)
- ASOS Wide Brim Fedora ($43.83) asos.com (The most important thing on any beach vacation is keeping that pretty face out of the sun!)
- Diane von Furstenberg Maryelle Striped Bikini (Top: $125 Bottoms: $125) bergdorfgoodman.com (Love Love Love the high-wasted retro swimsuits)
- Hat Attack Striped Straw Tote ($98) garnethill.com (Big enough to hold everything you need for a day in the sand)
- ASOS Fran Suede Tassel Sandal ($71) asos.com (These simple gladiator sandals have the perfect amount of flair. Perfect for a casual afternoon stroll, and yet still dressy enough to keep on throughout the night)