The weather as been slowly warming up in Southern California, so we can’t help but start thinking about Spring wardrobes. But the colder mornings an evenings mean we can’t ditch our winter pieces just yet. So we put together a great look that will help you transition over to warmer days. The warm orange and camels are perfect perennial hues and the white pants are a quintessential spring/summer staple. A black structured bag and chunky-heeled ankle strap sandals add drama and the blue lapis earrings mix just the right pop of color.
- Equipment Signature Python Print Blouse in Chili $160.
- Mango Leather Ankle Strap Sandals $99
- Vince Camuto Skinny Cuffed Ankle Pants $84. These pants by Jones New York are also great.
- Carolee Lapis Cast Drop Earrings $65
- ASOS Leather Bar Detail Bag $131
- Givenget Blazer in Beige $108
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor