The cat eye shades became famous years ago with Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. Then, they were then made sexy by Marilyn Monroe in “How to Marry a Millionaire”. The Blonde & The Brunette think these cat eye glasses are just purrrrfect for Spring!
Prada, Paul Smith, Tommy Hilfiger, Giles Deacon, Jeremy Scott, Prada, Christan Dior and Twenty8Twelve have already debuted this trend on the runway, so now its your turn to go get yourself “cat eyed!”
- a.) Marc Jacobs Extreme Cat Eye Sunglasses ($275)
- b.) Tom Ford “Nikita” Cat Eye Sunglasses ($360)
- c.) Gucci “Cat Eye” Sunglasses ($325)
- d.) MICHAEL Michael Kors “Shetland” Metal Tip Cat Eye Sunglasses ($115)
- e.) MICHAEL Michael Kors “Cheshire” Two Tone Cat Eye Sunglasses ($90)