The Waistline Is On The Rise
I was inspired to pull out my high-waisted wide-leg pants because I have seen them all over the runway. I love wearing mine with a blouse or tank for a relaxed, yet sexy look. The pants speak for themselves, so show them off! I threw on an American Apparel grey tank, long necklace, high high heels and was out the door!
- a.) Jasmine Di Milo High-Waisted Trousers ($679 at Elizabeth Charles)
- b.) Paper Bag Waist Wide-Leg Trouser ($65 at topshop.com)
- c.) Theory Pants ($295 at Neiman Marcus)
- d.) DVF Biby Bis High-Waisted Pants ($285 at Shopbop.com)
- e.) Stella McCartney Wide-Leg Pants ($545 at Neiman Marcus)
- f.) INC Wide-Leg High-Waisted Pants ($49 at Macys.com)
- g.) Dsquared2 Jackie Sailor Pants ($775 at Shopbop.com)
– Kathryn, The Blonde
Stellar work there everyone. I’ll keep on raednig.
I have a brain ass-head,but why would you attempt to comcanimute with the brain dead? BULLSHIT,his tone and intention have EVERYTHING to do with it.Unless you know the man personally and can give direct quotes,then i say PROVE what your saying.Oh remember Thomas Jefferson so-called hated slavery,could you tell?Lincoln freed slaves yet still had them,only he called the servants. WOW this guy is Old school NYC Bensonhurst style.