Okay, so beauty products are great little gifts (or stocking stuffers) and there are A LOT out there…Target, Forever 21 and even your local drugstore have tons options. But for the beauty junky in your life, we have compiled a list of higher-end beauty gifts that are all under $25. In no particular order:
- Tweezerman Brow Beauty Duo $20. A mini version of the classic Tweezerman ‘Slant’, plus 10x mirror. Anyone can use a pair of these.
- Kiehl’s Helping Hand Essentials $23. Perfect for fighting dry winter skin.
- Benefit Cosmetics ‘Ticket To Glossytown‘ Limited Edition Lip Shine Set of 6 $24.
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer $18. ‘Do Ya Think I’m Sexy’ (sold out on the Deborah Lippmann website, but still available at Neiman’s) is festive, but you can’t go wrong with any of the shades.
- MAC ‘Kids Helping Kids Tree Teddy Ornament‘ $18. Comes with Viva Glam 1 lipglass and all proceeds go to the MAC AIDS Fund.
- FLO Refillable Perfume Atomizer $11.99. This travel-ready atomizer allows you to take your favorite fragrance with you. No funnel required and easily attaches to any perfume bottle. Sold out on the FLO site, but still available on Amazon.
- Philosophy ‘Oh Twinkling Night‘ Duo $15. Exclusively at Nordstrom. Includes 2 of Philosophy’s 6-ounce 3-in-1 shower gel, shampoo, bubble baths. Give the set, or split them up. And, we also love the ‘Sparkling Cranberry‘ Duo ($18) that comes with a 3-in-1 and lip gloss. Click here to view more scents and other great Philosophy gift sets.
- Amika ‘Leopard’ Mini Ceramic Styler with Pouch $25. Great for your gym bag or weekend getaways.
- Fekkai Premier Holiday Set $20. Includes travel-sized Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner and Coiff Sheer Hold Hair Spray.
- Smashbox ‘Best of Smashbox’ Kit $25. Smashbox’s favorite minis in an adorable gold clutch.
We shied away from including fragrances in this list because fragrances are so personal and specific that they are usually hard to buy for another person. But, if you know your giftee’s taste in scents, Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret have many great gift packs for under $25 too!
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor