It’s very important to keep your hair healthy and strong, especially here in LA. The constant sun, swimming pools, the ocean, film premiers…it takes a toll and can seriously damage your hair. What’s my secret? I change shampoo frequently and always use the matching conditioner. I might use Kerastase’s Bain Satin one week, Bed Head Moisture Maniac the next, and then switch it to John Frieda’s Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner. Before blow-drying, I spray my hair with Redken’s Vinyl Glam and then apply Redken’s Glass Look to the ends. They’re amazing together and I never have dry or frizzy hair.
After blow drying, I finish with Fructis Ultra Strong hairspray; I love the fruity smell. For a change, I use Paul Mitchell Extra Body hairspray. If I have a long day at the beach, a photo shoot or premier, I cover my hair with Fekkai’s Glossing Cream; the restoration is miraculous☺!!!!
- a.) Redken Glass Look 01 $26.99
- b.) Paul Mitchell Extra Body Hairspray $18.90
- c.) Redken Vinyl Glam 02 $17.99
- d.) Fekkai Glossing Cream $20.97
- e.) John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner $5.99
- f.) Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo and Conditioner $36
- g.) Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Ultra Strong $4.29
- h.) Bed Head Moisture Maniac Shampoo and Conditioner $11.99
These products are also carried at most grocers and drugstores as well as many salons.
– Astrid, Style & Beauty Expert