Meet Nikki Joel, creator of the wildly successful and informative lifestyle, beauty and fashion blog, Lifestyle Lemonaid. Nikki is a fellow product junkie and beauty obsessed blogger, so I had to ask her to share her secrets for The Blonde & The Brunette Beauty Questionnaire.
A former super star Hollywood talent agent turned multi-tasking mom and life-stylist, Nikki represents the fun loving girl that shares her research and stories and looks fantastic while doing so! Enjoy www.lifestylelemonaid.com!
The Blonde and The Brunette Beauty Questionnaire :
- Do you have a signature fragrance? Samsara by Guerlain, Angel by Thierry Mugler, Quelles Que Fleurs
- Curling iron, blow out or flat Iron? Blow dry
- Out-of-the-shower hair product: Kerastase Ciment Thermique
- Favorite dry shampoo: Klorane
- Sunless tanner regime: L’oreal Sublime Bronze tan towelettes, St. Tropez mitt
- Eye liner? Permanent eyeliner and By Terry powder eyeliner in amethyst or black kohl, eyeliners by Almay or L’oreal
- Mascara: YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils in patent black
- Blush: Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks in pale pink
- Can’t-live-without beauty professional: Jennifer J. at Juan Juan for color and Sondra Singh at Juan Juan for cut and Dr. Khadavi for face (818) 528-2500
- Most effective face product: Rejuve MD
- Favorite beauty treatment: Dermaplane by Kristi Rosenbloom (818) 788-4022
- Favorite drug store product: all!
- Nail polish: Gelish
- Secret weapons: Hourglass Illustrion Tinted Moisturizer for my face
- Eye cream: Rejuve MD for eye
- Eyebrow: Jasmine at Icon Salon (818) 992-0053 — genius! Perfect arch
- Lip regimen: By Terry Rose Balm
– Kathryn, The Blonde