Beauty Q&A: The Blonde
We sat down with The Blonde to get the scoop on the beauty and lifestyle products and regimes that keep her looking so fresh and lovely.
- Do you have a signature fragrance? Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
- Curling iron, blow out or flat iron? Volume Blowout finished with soft waves with thick curling iron.
- Out-of-the-shower hair product: Frederic Fekkai Beach Waves and Phtyo Volume Spray
- Favorite dry shampoo: Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo
- Sunless tanner: Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe
- Mascara: Blinc, I like the tubules, absolutely no chance of smudging. I never use makeup remover, it comes off with face wash.
- Blush: Guerlain Blonde then Benefit Dallas
- Can’t-live-without beauty professional: at-home blow-outs by Camila ($40). I know you are going to want her number: (510) 919-3209
- Most effective face product: Mario Badescu rose water spray to protect face before any products and to set makeup.
- Favorite beauty treatment: Microdermabrasion Facial
- Favorite Drug Store Product: Burt’s Bees chapstick
- Nail polish: Gelish
- Necessary pamper: weekly mani/pedi
- Secret weapons: Exfoliating towel
- Eye cream: Kiehl’s Eye Alert followed by Kiehl’s Cryste Marine Firming Eye Treatment. I like the de-puff from the caffeine plus the tightening, wrinkle filling.
- Eyebrow: Tracy at Anastasia for perfect shaping plus Anastasia Brow Powder Duo II with brush.
- Nighttime foundation: Sue Devitt, it is sheer and natural looking.
- Lip regimen: fresh sugar scrub, lip liner or lip stain then chapstick. I prefer the lip stain look. The best color liner is Wet ‘n Wild 666. Tarte makes the best all-in-one lipstick, liner and stain.
Thanks for all your comments. I know a lot of maekup artists use liners on clients to hold the lipstick longer but with the Mac Pro Longware stains I use its more about the look than the staying power for me.On a personal level I think I may have to re-discover liners since I hate wearing lipstick. Perhaps a liner gloss combo would work best 😉