Beauty That Fights Breast Cancer
In addition to yesterday’s post about Fashion That Fights Breast Cancer, now we are bringing you our favorite beauty items that fight breast cancer.
- a.) CHI Air Breast Cancer Awareness Hair Straightener $95
- b.) Bobbi Brown ‘Pink Ribbon’ Lip Set $44. – Bobbi Brown will donate $10 from each purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- c.) Clinique ‘Great Skin, Great Cause’ Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion $36
- d.) Essie ‘Raise Awareness’ Nail Polish $8. – Essie will donate a portion of the proceeds from every bottle of the ‘Raise Awareness’ shade to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, whose mission is to empower all women affected by breast cancer to live as long as possible with the best quality of life.
- e.) Tweezerman Breast Cancer Awareness Slant Tweezer $20. – A portion of the sales of these Special Edition Precision in Pink Slant tweezers are donated to breast cancer awareness and research.
- f.) Clarisonic Skin Care Brush Limited Edition Pink, Breast Cancer Awareness $195. – Each purchase contributes $10 to fight breast cancer.
- g.) Pink Hair for Hope. Pink hair extensions. The strips are only $10 each and 100% of the proceeds go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. To find a participating salon in your area, call Pink Hair for Hope at (877) 855-4247 and give them your ZIP code — they’ll call you back with you a list.
– The Blonde & The Brunette