Bloom Into Spring
Everything’s blooming on the spring 2013 runways! It seems like florals are a trend every spring, but what sets this year apart is that they are big, bold, and extra colorful! Everyone from Cavalli to Prada, to Paul & Joe, Moschino, Rebecca Minkoff, and even Zac Posen debuted some incredible floral pieces in their 2013 spring runways shows. This year, we see not only the usual dresses, and trousers, but I’m loving the one piece suit sets, as well as the way they mix and match so many each patterns.
If you’re looking to “bloom” this season, but don’t want to break the bank, here are a couple great pieces you can buy to get this look for a lot less.
- a.) Garden Rose Print Single-Button Blazer $32.80
- b.) ASOS Floral Print Beach Knot Side Crop Top and Short Set $49.00
- c.) House Of Dereon Floral Print Body Suit & Shorts $41.00 & 36.00
- d.) Essential Watercolor Ankle Pants $24.80
- e.) Essential Watercolor Sheath Dress $29.80
Xx. Jadan Huter