BnB’s 2011 MTV Movie Awards Recap
One thing was clear at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards: it was all about the legs, as short dresses ruled the red carpet. There were three prominent trends in short dresses: 1) white and neutral, 2) metallic and sparkly, and 3) animal prints.
So whose short dress was best?
- Emma Stone in Bottega Veneta
- Chelsea Kane in Maria Lucia Hohan
- Amanda Bynes in Herve Leger
- Ashley Benson in Matthew Williamson and Selena Gomez in Giambattista Valli
- Samantha Harris
- Emma Watson in Marchesa
- Shay Mitchell in Ines Di Santo
- Amber Lancaster
- Leighton Meester in Balmain
- Shaun Robinson
- Teri Seymour
- Brooklyn Decker in No. 21
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Dolce & Gabbana
- Lily Collins in Dolce & Gabbana
- Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor
Did they call each other before the ceremony to agree they’d all wear the same stuff?
Andrea @ http://modadiandrea.blogspot.com
Haha, you’d think! There was definitely a uniform effect going on! 🙂