Fashion That Fights Breast Cancer
October is the official Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we are so thankful that the fashion and beauty industries have created many symbolic pink products with proceeds benefiting Breast Cancer Research. Help fill a generation with hope for a breast cancer cure!
- a.) Ralph Lauren Slim Fit Pony Tee $98. – 10% of all proceeds go to The Pink Pony Fund.
- b.) White + Warren Cashmere Dip Dye Wrap For Breast Cancer Awareness $360. – 50% of the proceeds from the sale of this item will go to Woman At Risk in order to find a cure for breast cancer.
- c.) Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Scented Candle $45. – 10% of all proceeds go to The Pink Pony Fund.
- d.) Ralph Lauren Mini Pink Pony Handbag $45. – 10% of all proceeds go to The Pink Pony Fund.
- e.) Diptyque New Limited Edition Roses Mini Pink Candle $32
– 20% of the proceeds of each Mini Pink Roses candle sold in October will be donated to the Pink Agenda, a not-for-profit organization committed to raising money for breast cancer care, research and awareness among young professionals.
- f.) Ralph Lauren Square Pink Pony Sunglasses $190. – 10% of all proceeds go to The Pink Pony Fund.
- g.) Tory Burch Limited Edition ‘Eddie’ Ballet Flat $178. – Tory Burch is donating 15% of this purchase to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® up to a maximum donation of $15,000.
- h.) Dogeared ‘Give Better – Wish for a Cure’ Necklace $58. – Dogeared will donate a percentage of net profits from every necklace purchased toward fighting breast cancer, supporting groundbreaking efforts by top experts in cancer research.
- i.) David Yurman Spiritual Bead Bracelet for Breast Cancer Awareness Month $375
- j.) Betsey Johnson Breast Cancer Awareness Scarf $45. – A portion of proceeds will be donated to charity.
- k.) Lacoste Breast Cancer Research Foundation 2 Button Stretch Pique Polo $85. – Lacoste will donate 10% of the retail price of this item in the month of October to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- l.) Betsey Johnson Breast Cancer Awareness Gloves $30. – A portion of proceeds will be donated to charity.
- m.) Hunter ‘Original Tall’ High Gloss Rain Boot (Women) (Limited Edition Color) $125. – A percentage of the purchase price will be donated to Breast Cancer research.
- n.) The North Face® Denali Jacket with Pink Logo for Breast Cancer Awareness $165. – The North Face teamed up with Boarding For Breast Cancer, a non-profit, education awareness foundation for to create the Denali Jacket and will make an annual donation to help support their journey to educate and inspire young adults.
If you or someone you know is faced with cancer, don’t give up the fight and remember to look for the Silver Lining. Hollye Jacobs, Author of BrooksideBuzz.com and Breast Cancer Survivor reminds us to recognize the Silver Lining through thick and thin. Her blog highlights the beauties in life with inspirational words and photos that she has shared throughout her battle with breast cancer and as a survivor today. Hollye is proof that a challenge in life can make you stronger; “I feel like I am at an intangible height of emotional bring-it-on-ness.” I encourage you to always find your strength and never underestimate the power of a Silver Lining.
– The Blonde & The Brunette