HOT Fall Trend Alert: Leather Jeggings
If there is one hot Fall trend that is worth the investment, and probably grabbing early in the season, whether you opt for the lust or the must, it is the leather jegging. It is the absolute perfect wardrobe addition. A great fitting black leather legging just works with everything. So pull out one of your basic white shirts, a neutral knit top, a black lace long sleeve top, or a knit top with a “coat tail “and add great platforms, booties and your best sexy hair look. We did a deep dive and here’s some of the best choices out there. Remember if you go for the leather, it stretches over time so sometimes it smart to go down a size and most of the lust items are part of the Saks $250 gift card giveaway.
- a.) Theory Ima Leather Pants $835
- b.) Rag & Bone Skinny Leather Jeans in Anthracite $990
- c.) Elizabeth and James Maxwell Trousers $495
- d.) Helmut Lang Stretch Leather Skinny Pants $920
- e.) AG Adriano Goldschmied Leatherette Leggings $198
- f.) J Brand Low-Rise Leggings $194
- a.) Emily D Vegan Leather Legging $68
- b.) BCBGMAXAZRIA Arlo Faux Leather Pintuck Legging $138
- c.) Blank NYC Vegan Leather Legging $88
- d.) Religion PU Biker Leggings $99
- e.) Topshop Supersoft PU Leather Leggings $64
Recieved today and to be honest i wasnt sure when i orreedd that with my short legs and curvy figure that these would look great, but i put them on as soon as the packet arrived and wow they are really flattering a tiny bit long but not a problem as i intend to wear them with my boots even with my more than ample bottom and my not so firm tummy area i felt and looked great. Well worth the money i advise everybody to at least try them.
Nice article, I enjoy reading your blog.