Introducing M.A.C.’s Permanent Nail Polish Collection
At last! M.A.C. is expanding its permanent nail polish collection from 8 to 30 shades. The new colors just launched this month and include something for everyone, nudes, pinks, bright orange, bright red, even glitters, golds, and a 3D gunmetal. What makes the collection extra special is the revolutionary new high gloss formula along with three long-wearing finishes – Cream, Sheer, and Frosted- that are literally visibly different. Each lacquer is a no-streak/no-chip finish. There are also 35 seasonal colors coming soon☺.
We also compiled the list of the colors in the new permanent M.A.C. Nail Polish Collection so you can have any easy reference guide:
- Overlacquer Clear topcoat
- Faint of Heart. (Palest milky nude)
- Delicate Pale. (Sheer ballet pink)
- Skin. (Light peach beige)
- Quiet Time. (Beige nude)
- Snob. (Light neutral pink)
- Saint Germain. (Light cool pink)
- Fiestaware. (Mid-tone orange coral)
- Impassioned. (Bright warm pink)
- Morange. (Bright cream orange)
- Steamy. (Bright mid-tone blue pink)
- Girl About Town. (Bright blue fuchsia)
- Shirelle. (Classic bright red)
- Flaming Rose. (True red)
- Coffee Break. (Mid-tone cool taupe)
- Spirit of Truth. (Navy blue)
- Deep Sea. (Deep teal)
- Rougemarie. (Dark blue red)
- Vintage Vamp. (Rich deep wine)
- Dark Angel. (Dark grape)
- Nocturnelle. (Rich true black)
- Discothéque. (Super glitter silver)
- Screaming Bright. (Super glitter gold)
- Soirée. (Sparkly light bronze gold)
- Girl Trouble. (Super glitter pink)
- Mean & Green. (Purple with teal multi changing pearl)
- Anti-Fashion. (Mid-tone dirty purple with pearl)
- Formidable! (Teal green with pink multi changing pearl)
- Midnight Tryst. (Dark cool grey steel with pearl)
- Nightfall. (Blackened frosty gunmetal)
- Sparks On Screen (Online Only). (Super glitter red)
They are each $16. Available in North America at Nordstrom and all M·A·C Stores and Online and Internationally starting September 2012 at all M·A·C locations.
– Astrid Bryan
So beautyful + Astrid ik ben zo zot van jou en broer De Lau
You add a small bit of nail polish roemver to the bottle of nail polish (not much) then screw the lid on and shake well, if it is still gloopy then use a little more until you get the desired result.
Leuk geschreven Astrid!! Wil je eens een artikel maken ( filmpje zou nog leuker zijn !!!!) over hoe je jouw make- up doet? Met foto’s natuurlijk 🙂
nice colors for de summer and the winter
I started panniig my nails about 2 years ago and its amazing what you can do with a little color (or mixing diffrent colors!). I love classic red the most and glitter can be fun too! but it’s hard to pick a favorite. during fall I tend to use brown alot, but still havent found the perfect one yet!
het zou leuk zijn om eens de uitleg of een filmpje mee te maken hoe dat je smokey eyes moet aanbrenge ik een grote fan van u en ik vind u een straffe madam en ook ‘ den john’
amazing grtjs varinia
Feb27EnergizedBeauty lol making nail art densgis on your left hand is hard but possible practice makes perfect!!I use the small end of my dotting tool to make letters, making accent nails is a great way to start so one nail with writing in stead of all of the, you can also draw you nail shape on paper then practice with polish on the paper once you have that down pact you can do it on your nail (that what i did). or just practice on your nails before you do your nice manicure.
wow, so many colours! Love the pinks and blue ones! 😉 Actually, the pink, i’m wearing now and the blue one will be worn in the winter! hehe. Only pitty that mine aren’t from MAC…
Ooh! Thanks for the suggestion! I have been trinyg to keep my nails painted more often since it looks nicer and I don’t bite them that way, but I can’t stand cheap nail polishes that get sticky after a week! >.< I will definitely have to try this brand if I can find it!
Hello, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s actually good, keep up writing.