Super-sized earrings are the real deal if you wish to break out of the box and make a smashing statement with your look. The celebrity-style long earrings are perfect to help you upgrade your party looks to the latest trends. Take a look at stylish celebrities like Ashlee Simpson, Eva Longoria, Julianne Hough and many others who decided to adopt the trend and apply it to various styles: from vintage, to high-class and more alternative looks. In addition, long earrings are versatile and complement many different hairstyles; for example, they flatter those donning short crops (like Carey Mulligan and Halle Berry), as well as red carpet updos (like Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth and AnnaLynne McCord).
These statement and often XXL jewelry designs come in endless shades and are decorated with a variety of embellishments. You’ll find vintage and old-time chic, as well as modern and more futuristic styles in order to suit your unique style. Check out some of our favorite styles below or dive into this brief trend review before completing your next shopping tour at the local beauty store.
- a.) Daniela Villegas Trinity Earrings (Roseark.com $3,250)
- b.) Daniela Villegas Innocent Earrings (Roseark.com $5,000)
- c.) Allan B. Schwartz Chain Cluster Drops (Neiman Marcus Last Call $45)
- d.) Iosselliani Chain Tassel Earrings (Barneys.com $235)
- e.) Ninh Wysocan Dangling Disc Earrings (Barneys.com $410)
- f.) Real Jewels Long Chain Earrings (Max & Chloe $250)
- g.) Aldo Erick Earrings (Aldo.com $12)
- h.) Ali NY Rosary Crystal Earrings (Max & Chloe $55)
- i.) Dogeared Jewel Box Earrings (Endless.com $64)
– Kathryn, The Blonde & Ashlee