It’s almost summertime and no matter what type of figure you have, I think we can all agree that swimsuit shopping is a daunting task. Luckily, over the past few years, one-piece swimsuits have really transformed; in fact, they’re back and hotter than ever!
The latest styles provide generous coverage, yet are still chic and sexy. And best of all, they are super figure-flattering!!! Even some of the biggest names in fashion have their own takes on the one-piece.
- a.) Norma Kamali Ruched Swimdress in Red $350. Also available in black.
- b.) Lanvin Halter Swimsuit $993. Also available in red.
- c.) Chloe Snake Print Swimsuit $379.
- d.) Marie France Van Damme Milady Busier One-Piece Swimsuit $295.
- e.) Dolce & Gabbana Leopard Print Halterneck Swimsuit $805.
- f.) Clube Bossa Couture One-Shoulder Stretch Lame Swimsuit $537.
But, if designer duds aren’t in your price range, we were able to track down budget-friendly options so you can get the look for less.
- g.) Bathing Beauty One Piece $89.99. Available in a variety of sizes, colors and patterns! This one is my personal favorite and my busty friends tell me it has great support.
- h.) ASOS Plunge Pouch Over Swimsuit $52. Love that this one has more coverage in the back, unlike many plunge-neck swimsuits, which are backless.
- i.) Vince Camuto Safari Mamba Skin One Piece Surplice Halter $108. Also available in blue. Amazon has it as well.
- j.) Melissa Odabash Sienna Metallic Bandeau Swimsuit $108.
- k.) Victoria’s Secret Magicsuit Firm Control Twist-Front One-Piece $114-$117.
- l.) Miraclesuit Jena Peekaboo One Shoulder Swimsuit $150. Also available in black and white (this one makes a great honeymoon suit 😉 ).
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor