The luxury slipper is back. Yes. Beautiful slippers perfect for your boudoir (a lovely, fancy word for your bedroom), to be worn all around your house or apartment. Gorgeously feminine, impossibly chic, and extraordinarily versatile, a brand spanking new company, Luxe Me Now, affectionately know as LMN, has just debuted their stunning collection. It’s just in time for the holidays.
Influenced by style icons of the past and archival fashion, LMN’s collection of slippers is carefully crafted to reflect the quality and luxury of a bygone era. Stunning details include luxurious satin and metallic lurex fabrics, hand sewn with intricate adornments and embellishment, combined with modern, comfortable construction and support.
How do I know? Created by women with style, for women with style, my LA buddy, company founder Mary Ann Weisberg conceived the idea, along with co-founder Frances Yu. The inspiration was to create a slipper that would be as classic and elegant as a simple black dress – with unparalleled comfort, versatility, and charm.
Created over the last two years, it’s perfect for today’s gal. Hand-sewn rhinestones (we all want sparkle) combined with a 1-inch Wedge Heel. Check. Satin-lined, quilted Memory Foam Footbed. That’s just the right amount of support and lift we all love. Check. Water-Resistant embossed Rubber Outsole with ridges for traction also makes it indoor/outdoor. Check. Outdoor barbecue (leave it for a California-based girl to think of that) or why not take the dog for a walk in your slippers? Right.
1. Black Satin Camellia. A delicate black satin set off by seven rows of hand-sewn glittering rhinestones and adorned with a beautiful rhinestone Camellia brooch. $175
2) Bronze Lurex. The glistening Bronze metallic lurex is exquisitely embroidered with a band of hand-sewn beads and a sparkling domed jewel. $178
3) Cream Satin Eyelash. Features an intricately hand-sewn rhinestone “eyelash” fringe that shimmers and sways atop delicate Cream satin. $175
4) Pink Velvet Eyelash. Features an intricately hand-sewn rhinestone “eyelash” trim that shimmers and sways atop luxurious crushed Pink velvet. $175
5) Silver Satin Camellia. Delicate Silver satin set off by seven rows of hand-sewn glittering rhinestones and adorned with a beautiful rhinestone Camellia brooch. $175
Time to slip into a something comfy and luxurious.
With Love From LA,
NJ Goldston, The Brunette