If you weren’t already aware, I am updating from across the pond! That’s right! I’m in London town! I thought since I was lucky enough to spend my day shopping down on Oxford Street, my next post would co-inside, and be all about my favorite shoes at the moment…Oxford shoes!
I came home and perused from all of my favorite online shops to find a selection of the very best! That is…in my opinion! Just because your not on Oxford Street in London, doesn’t mean you can’t lace up & take a walk in your Oxfords.
- a.) Rachel Antonoff X Bass Daydream Saddle Shoe $109
I want them in every single color. They are like candy!
- b.) Candela Tailor Punk Oxford $142 (On sale from $253!)
- c.) Free People Lace Oxfords $89 (On sale from $138!)
Um, could these be any cuter/sexier? We all need these immediately. I love that little bit of a heel.
- d.) F-Troupe Pink Mesh Oxfords $144 (On sale from $170!)
These are the cutest things ever. I may have to snag these even before the Rachel Antonoffs. So far the lace, the studs and these are my top three! With cut off jean shorts and a baggy tee?! Perfection!
- e.) 8020 Marlee Oxford $30
Everything on www.Moxsie.com is 50% off right now! Enter Blowout50 at checkout!
- f.) Rachel Comey Outlaw Platforms $323 (On sale from $380!)
These are so cute for day and night! Add a cute pair of tights & you’ll look flawless!
- g.) Eileen Shields for Zero Maria Cornejo Flo Gold Open Toe Oxfords $348 (On sale from $410)
These win for most unique!
- h.) Asos Maestro Oxford $55
Cheap. Cute. Easy. Done.
- i.) Asos Myth Ribbon Oxford $65
These are so darling!
- j.) Rag & Bone Bradford Brogue in Nero Toscano $298 (On sale from $425!)
- k.) Rachel Antonoff X Bass Beatrix Lace Boot $99 (On sale from $150)