Nude — The best part about nude colors are the fact that they pair with everything in your wardrobe, and won’t show the nicks and chips as I have noticed our current winter favorites do.
- i.) OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy $8.50, available at The Beauty Clutch
- b.) Lippmann Collection – I’m Not Innocent $16, available at BeautySak
Tiffany Blue —
- f.) Chanel Limited Edition Le Vernis Riva $27, available at Chanel
- d.) ZOYA Yummy Nail Lacquer $5.95, available at Natuaral Healthy Concepts
Pale Pinks — Want something that will make that pre-summer tan pop? This is it!
- a.) Dior Nail Vernis in Pink Boa $21, available at Nordstrom
- g.) Essie Princess Pink $7.99, available at Hair Care Choices
- h.) M.A.C. Cham Pale Nail Polish $13, available at Nordstrom
- e.) Sally Hansen Petal to the Metal $5.34, available at Buy
While you’re shopping for your best Spring colors, we must not forget the most exciting polish collaboration this Spring between Katy Perry and O.P.I (pictured c.). The nail color collection will include Teenage Dream (a plummy pink sparkle), Not Like the Movies (metallic silver), Last Friday Night (a Crayola blue glitter), and The One That Got Away (a deepest dark berry purple.) Each polish will retail for $9, and is set to launch ANY DAY NOW!