“Ring” In Your Weekend With A Statement
All of us here at The Blonde and The Brunette can agree that accessories MAKE an outfit. Recently, we’ve noticed one accessory has become quite popular amongst the others: the “Cocktail” ring. Whether you wear it on its own, or a pair it with a bracelet, one small accessory can do wonders for the rest of your outfit. Let the ring do the talking.
Here are a couple of my favorites, but these days…you are bound to come across statement rings of all shapes and sizes no matter what store you venture into.
- a.) Statement Jewelled Flower Cocktail Ring $14.77
- b.) Alexander McQueen Skull Cocktail Ring $280
- c.) Low Luv x Erin Wasson 14ct Gold Plated Triple Bar Crystal Cocktail Ring $270.74
- d.) Jet Stone Statement Cocktail Ring $10.16
- e.) Faceted Stone Cocktail Ring $18
- f.) House Of Harlow 1960 14ct Gold Plated Sun Cocktail Ring $155.11
- g.) Vintage Golden rope petals, Rhinestone center $32
I LOVE C the Low Luv x Erin Wasson 14ct Gold Plated Triple Bar Crystal Cocktail Ring. Such a cool ring! Thanks for sharing 🙂