Shopping my closet and wearing either a strapless embellished Lanvin techno dress or a very sparkly, silver sequined Givenchy dress along with LOTS of black eyeliner and my signature white nails.
- a.) L’Agence Sleeveless Jumpsuit $269
- b.) DVF Studded Belt $245
- c.) My trusty black shoulder bag wiht gold and silver tone accents.
- d.) Makeup Forever Satin Blueberry lipstick $19
This year we are planning on spending New Year’s at a friend’s cabin in Big Bear. I will be dressed cozy and warm with my waterproof snow-boots, scarf and cowl sweater, but will incorporate a few festive/luxe accents via a faux fur jacket, rhinestone hoop earrings and shiny python leggings.
- a.) H&M Cowl Neck Sweater $24.95
- b.) HUE Python Print Lacquer Leggings $42
- c.) Burberry Emily Plaid Scarf $995
- d.) Champagne Bottle Costume Glasses $13
- e.) Kristen Blake Faux Fur Jacket $148
- f.) Lauren Ralph Lauren Gold Tone Large Pave Crystal Hoops $20
- g.) Oriental Trading Gold Lame Top Hat $17
- h.) Kamik ‘Snowvixen’ Boots $180
This year, I will be spending my New Years as a true local in my new Santa Monica neighborhood. The beach vibe is very relaxed and laid back, so I am thinking of pairing a casual boho/rocker style outfit with a final pop of sequins. No matter how casual you want to be, let’s be honest…it’s not really New Years unless you wear some shimmer!
- a.) Sequined Blazer $29
- b.) Marc By Marc Jacobs Black Clutch $358
- c.) Free People Jean Shorts $68
- d.) Black Chloe Stud Boots $1,300
As I will be either in Vegas or my apartment, I have two options – amazing pajamas or a fun party outfit. But, if I’m being totally honest, I prefer the pj’s. 😉
Since I much prefer to be goofy, this is probably what I will wear:
- a.) These are my comfy PJ’s: HUE Pajamas Top & Pant Set $28
- b.) These are my comfy slippers: Minnetonka Callie Slipper $36.95
- c.) And, of course, a bowtie to dress it up: Alexander McQueen Skull-Embroidered Woven Silk Bow Tie $170
- c.) Here is my cute dress: J Crew Collection Bow Dress $395
- d.) Here is my awesome “only do it once” dress: Boozingear Womens Bubbly Dress $40
– The Blonde & The Brunette Team