1. Get a hat! These are great packable and affordable hats and will save you a trip to the term by keeping the sun off your face.
- a.) Forever 21 Classic Floppy Hat $10.80. Comes in red and natural.
2. Mix and Match your bikinis! I love keeping it fresh and fun by mixing prints, or doing a print with a solid or two different solids. I like to put the darker color option on the bottoms. Or doing a patterned top and a solid bottom. I like to keep my bottoms less busy because I think it is more flattering. Remember, prints embellish your attributes!
Forever 21 has so many great prints and all their bikinis are available in separates which is so helpful with sizing and if you like to mix and match top and bottom of your bikini, like these separates above! I also love Victoria’s Secret for separates! And J.Crew and Canyon Beachwear are great bikini destinations as well!
- b.) Forever 21 Ikat Print Halter Bikini Top $10.80
- c.) Melissa Odabash Martinique Bikini $178
- d.) Vix France Tube Top and Brazil Bottom $164
- e.) Arden B. Zig Zag Halter Bikini Top $44
- f.) Arden B. Side Ring Bikini Bottom $32
3. Get a Monokini, which are sexy and fashionable and always a fun option. I think of the monokini as my “afternoon pool party” or my night time jacuzzi swimwear. Monokinis or one-pieces look great with jean shorts or loose sheer pants.
- g.) Arden B. Low Plunge Belted Monokini $69
4. Over the bathing suit/pool party outfit
A sheer tunic is a great cover-up option that works at the pool or the beach. Show off those legs!
- h.) Victoria’s Secret The Sexy Sundress $59. The perfect sundress that looks great over a bathing suit or to wear after a long day in the sun! Comes in many colors; white and Paisley shown here.
- i.) Arden B. Embellished Chiffon Tunic $59
-Kathryn, The Blonde