Jewelry: the love of my life. That being said, having a large collection of jewelry comes with the challenging process of deciding where to put it all. If you’ve ever had to untangle a thin chain necklace, you know never to jumble all your jewels together. Last year, my sister gifted me with a beautiful “jewelry tree” to hang all of my earrings, and it has become such a handy, important accessory in my bedroom, that I thought it was time I shared this great accessory with all of you!
Here are some of our favorites!
- a.) Chic Citizen 48 Pairs Copper Rotating Earring Holder $14
- b.) Red Envelope Sculpted Jewelry Tree $59
- c.) Willowtree Home Jewelry Tree with Bowl (large) $46
- d.) Red Bark Designs Large Twin Branch Manzanita Jewelry Tree $39
If you would like an alternative or something to use in conjunction with your jewelry tree, here are some of our other favorites:
- Jewelry cabinets are great for the person who likes everything stored away. Plus, it’s a more secure option. We like this one from Lori G for QVC ($159).
- You can even try vintage/antique bowls and dishes. They create a lovely eclectic feel and can be found very inexpensively at flea markets and garage sales…or free if you search mom or grandma’s kitchens.
- Retail displays also work nicely at home. Try fun bust and hand silhouettes; they are both functional and beautiful. Store Fixtures USA has a lot and was where we found the Neckline Female Bust Display ($19) and Ring Hand Display ($9.50). But they have many other great products available. A quick Internet search will reveal many more similar retailers as well.
Xx. Jadan and Ashlee