It’s one of the hottest trends for Fall and you layer them like a necklace. Astrid and I were actually way ahead of the fashion curve on this one. After seeing my jeweled collared Markus Lupfer sweater dress last Spring, Astrid paired one with a vintage Chanel dress on the Red Carpet. What is it? Embellished Collars! This look adds a dramatic, fun day or night look to your wardrobe. Layer them with white shirts, sweaters and dresses but just mix-it up. We even love them with the Karl PVC- Sleeve cotton-jersey sweatshirt for $160. Here’s our lust list followed by a great group of must choices. An instant statement with anything black leather. If you prefer, there is also a great Markus Lupfer black sweater with gold sequined collar.
- a.) Karl (as is Lagerfeld) Amber crystal and bead-embellished cotton collar. $185
- b.) Karl Alycia Tough-talking metal tips and delicate black lace trim white cotton collar. $105
- c.) Karl Abbey black faux pearl and bead collar. Also available in white. $115.
- d.) Dannijo $745 Whoops. This is a major lust with its 60’s sexy like a crystal laden peter pan collar.Handmade in New York (with Love) Made with Swarovski Elements
- e.) Zara Gold Mesh with Black Stones Bib Necklace$29.90
- f.) Top Shop Bead and Pearl Collar Necklace. $30
- g.) ShopJeen Black Sequined Collar. Sold out but sign-up for new shipment.$62
-NJ, The Brunette & Kathryn,The Blonde