Vanity Fair Books
We here at The Blonde & The Brunette have all raced to the newsstands to get our hands on the newest Vanity Fair magazines, but what about the Vanity Fair books? When I enter a bookstore, it should be known, I cannot spend less than two hours grazing the new release shelves, and I CANNOT leave without at least one new purchase. I guess you can say I have an addiction to freshly purchased books…but hey, it could be worse!
My last bookstore escapade had me sprawled out on the floor in the fashion section for hours! I never realized how many books Vanity Fair has published. I got my hands on a couple of the books below, and I already can’t wait to go back to finish my collection.
These books are a great housewarming gift, and wonderful for a friend who already has it all! A girl can never have to much fashion!
- Vanity Fair’s Tales of Hollywood: Rebels, Reds, and Graduates and the Wild Stories Behind the Making of 13 Iconic Films $10.88
- The Great Hangover: 21 Tales of the New Recession from the Pages of Vanity Fair $10.87
- Vanity Fair: The Portraits: A Century of Iconic Images $40.95
- Vanity Fair’s Proust Questionnaire: 101 Luminaries Ponder Love, Death, Happiness, and the Meaning of Life $9.36
- Vanity Fair’s Presidential Profiles: Defining Portraits, Deeds, and Misdeeds of 43 Notable Americans–And What Each One Really Thought About His Predecessor $12.89
Love Vanity Fair! It’s also my first read of the month… I’ll have to check out these books.
I am so happy that I found how to Create a Wikipedia Biography Page
service. It is easy-to-use and trustworthy. Moreover, writers are great professionals and I have only positive impressions. I like to support, which works 24 hours per day