What To Pack: Ladies Beach Vacay!
The Blonde & The Brunette Team is ready for a beachy weekend getaway! We are loving the happy colors of the season that look fab on the beach. I choose a Pink, Coral and Tangerine color palette for my suitcase items. No black for me. Here are some great options to mix and match for a summer beach day, happy hour and a summer’s eve! Check out my suitcase:
- a.) Shoshanna Sunset Beach Halter Bikini $85.50 (top) $49.50 (bottom). This is a great print and fit!
- b.) Havaiana Slim Sandals $24 (shown in ‘Pumpkin’). These are a staple for summer. They are made out of rubber which makes them comfortable, lightweight and perfect for the beach.
- c.) Scoop NYC Silk Ruffle Dress $225.
- d.) 7 For All Mankind Denim Jacket $245. A jean jacket is a perfect neutral jacket to keep you warm on a breezy afternoon or to throw on for dinner!
- e.) Shoshanna Lace Matina Dress $395. This dress is easy to pack and travels well. Think about the wrinkle factor when packing. Lace doesn’t wrinkle! And this can be worn under a jean jacket or a nicer blazer for a cocktail party. Pack wedges and nude heels and you’ve created two outfits out of one.
- f.) Vanessa Mooney Aztec Moccasins $365. These are adorable shoes for a walk into town or a travel day with khakis, jeans, or shorts!
- g.) Essie ‘Coral Reef’ is a perfect coral — try this on your toes! This shades flatters every skin tone, Blonde or Brunette!
- h.) Poupette Tunica Coral V $240. A good fashionable cover-up is a must. Especially a cute one like this, which can be worn over a bathing suit for a shopping excursion or by the pool or beach.
-Kathryn, The Blonde
do you have twitter ? 🙂 greetings from belgium.
Yes. It’s @BnBStyle
Check it out on the right hand side of our home page.