With so many new choices popping up on the daily, it can be a little overwhelming to weed through all the clutter and figure what beauty products really are worth investing in. We’re done our homework, (and our own shopping) and rounded up five at-home beauty devices that will have you looking your very best in no time.
- The ReFa CARAT is a hand-held rolling device that can be used on your face, underarm, waist, inner thighs, neck and chest to stimulate and revive tired, stressed skin by replicating the professional deep kneading manipulations one would get in a professional facial or massage treatment. This waterproof tool features a unique platinum 360-degree, multi-angle design that delivers gentle micro-currents to boost circulation, enhance firmness and improve the tone of your skin with its solar powered battery that will never have to be replaced. A relaxing yet very rejuvenating experience.
- GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Lip Tool When used around the lips, the GloPRO Microneedle treats fine lines and wrinkles. When used directly on the lips, it leaves them plumper and more defined.
- NuFACE’s microcurrent devices rejuvenate your face by toning, lifting & reducing facial lines. NuFACE brings microcurrent technology into the daily beauty regimen of women and men. Get clinically-tested anti-aging results in just 5-minutes a day for a fraction of the price.
- Micro Dermarolling works by using tiny needles to prickle your skin, prompting it to regenerate itself and produce new collagen and tissue growth. If you’re suffering from stubborn acne scars, a derma roller is a great bet, and can also work to help topical serums do their very important work even more effectively. It has also been used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Off topic of the skin, but equally important is Olaplex. Olaplex isn’t just another hair conditioning treatment. What it is, instead, is a system that permanently rebuilds the damage done to your hair that are broken during the chemical process. It allows you to rebuild the strength, structure and integrity of your hair; a ‘reset’ for your locks, if you will. Kim Kardashian is paid a lot to endorse beauty products, so when she recommends something just because she genuinely loves it, you know it’s bound to be good.