We’re always on the hunt for new designers especially when great shoes are involved. Aperlai is developing a strong cult following and The Blonde & The Brunette just added ourselves to the list. Direct from Paris and the creative mind of Alessandra Lanvin, Aperlai shoes are produced by some of the best Italian manufacturer. Very structural, modern and eye-catching, the shoes are not only stunningly gorgeous but unexpectedly comfortable too, since Lanvin uniquely works with orthopedists on soles, arches and heel heights to ensure her elegant stilettos are also easy on the feet. We selected a special grouping to feature from a pastel look mixed with a hint of neon, nude, two leopard print options, tangerine (of course) , a metallic platform to the yummy sandal that looks extremely comfy. So tell us, do you like what you see?
- a.) Leather, Snakeskin and Suede Colorblock Sandals $697
- b.) Leather and Snakeskin Slingback Platform Sandals $768
- c.) Mixed-Media Colorblock Platform Sandals $923
- d.) Leopard-Print Satin Slingback Pumps $1,020
- e.) Mixed-Media Slingback Platform Sandals $1,045
- f.) Leopard-Print Suede, Leather and Satin Sandals $613
NJ, The Brunette