Astrid Bryan’s Style Tip: Must Have Bracelets
Bracelets are the hippest accessories this fall; the bigger the better with big wrap around leather bracelets and lots of bling. Check out the pics of this fall’s must-have bracelets; Balenciaga, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, and even Hermes are all doing wrap around bracelets. They’re pricey, but there are lots of others to choose from at all price ranges. Remember the look when you’re shopping so you can be just as fashionable!
- a.) Alexander McQueen Wide Skull Bracelet $295
- b.) Alexander McQueen Leather & Skull Link Chain Double Wrap Bracelet $420
- c.) Hermes Bérénice Hermes leather bracelet $1,025
- d.) Low Luv Watch-Inspired Cuff Bracelet $180
- e.) Hermes Etrivière Hermes leather bracelet Black hunter calfskin 6 turns around the wrist $860
- f.) Hermes Ano Hermes leather bracelet Black chamonix calfskin $620
- g.) BALENCIAGA Arena Giant Double Tour Bracelet -Dark Night $215
- h.) FALLON Leather Wrap Bracelet with Lion Doorknockers $150
- i.) Charles Albert Bullet Bracelet $195
- j.) GIVENCHY Obsedia Three Rows Bracelet $505
- k.) Hermes Débridée Bracelet in silver $4,125
- l.) Target Pave Fire Ball & Beads Saphire Bracelet – Black $39.99
love the one from FALLON <3
heel mooie armbanden
ik vind ze allemaal mooi amazing nice
Very nice bracelets! However, the one I really like is the one Astrid is sometimes wearing on the show….a big silver (?) bracelet with a ring attached to it by means of a chain/cord. I’ve been looking everywhere in Belgium without luck…..can you by any chance let me know where I could buy it or what the designer name/brand is?
When it is obvious that the goals cannot
be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from.
Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
O, thou art fairer than the evening air clad in the beauty of a
My Father had a profound influence on me. He was a lunatic.
Life becomes harder for us when we live for others,
but it also becomes richer and happier.