We see leather all over the runway and shops, but when you are purchasing a pricey leather statement piece, here are some amazing pieces that will stay on trend and classic forever!
- a.) The Row Riker leather jacket $2,590. I love the classic shape and design.
- b.) Helmut Lang Stretch-leather leggings $920. There’s no better rock-chic silhouette than Helmut Lang’s sleek black stretch-leather leggings. I love leather pants with a bit of stretch in them! Much more comfortable!
Vince and Steve J & Yoni P’s fall collection are both chock-full of on-trend goodies. This Korean duo knows how to do leather:
- c.) Steve J & Yoni P Flared PVE Belt $130. This is an easy way to add peplum to your wardrobe with this flared belt with buckle closure on the back and bronze hardware. I love it with black pants and a black or white top. Very chic!
- d.) Vince $1250 Nothing more classic than a leather dress. This is the perfect silhouette and make sure the length is just above the knee to elongate your look.!
- e.) Steve J & Yoni P Fake Mustang Jacket. Perfect with skinny jeans. $ 605.
- f. ) Steve J & Yoni P Quilted Point High-Waisted, paneled mini leather skirt with zip closure at back. 100% lambskin leather. $ 590.
-Kathryn, The Blonde