Target is partnering with Calypso St. Barth, the global luxury lifestyle brand known for upscale resort wear, to introduce an affordable, limited-edition collection for fashion and home. Calypso St. Barth for Target brings destination-chic style to apparel and accessories for women, girls and babies, as well as an assortment of home furnishings. The collection is available May 1 through June 11 at all Target stores and Target.com. Select items, including dresses in petite and plus sizes, will be available at Target.com through August 15.
“Summer is right around the corner and our guests rely on Target for fun, affordable ways to update their look,” said Trish Adams, senior vice president of merchandising, Target. “With its vibrant colors and great prices, Calypso St. Barth for Target reflects the season’s key trends and will add an element of exotic, relaxed elegance to any wardrobe or home.”
Combining timeless pieces and diverse elements, Calypso St. Barth for Target offers seasonal must-haves with a bohemian twist. The collection encompasses more than 200 items across seven product categories and includes dresses, swimwear, cover-ups, scarves and beaded jewelry for women, as well as dresses, tunics, maxi skirts and rompers for young girls and babies. The home collection includes toss pillows, serving pieces, dinnerware and glassware in beach-inspired shades and patterns.
The Blonde and The Brunette has our eye on the tie-dye tunics, tiered maxis, crocheted bikinis, and amazing elephant accessories from this collection.
Womenswear ($19.99 to $49.99)
- Navy blue tie-dyed tunic with ivory crochet panels, $36
- Melon-hued tie-dyed maxi dress with rope belt, $49.99
- Cotton voile white harem pants, casual shorts, peasant tops, wrap dresses, oversize tie-dye tees, and sequined sundresses
- Boldly-colored bikinis
- Sleepwear and intimates with crocheted detailing
- Plus-size dresses (online only), up to $79.99
Accessories ($12.99 – $49.99)
- Hammered gold-tone necklace with rose beaded chain and tassel, $49.99
- Tie-dye canvas beach totes and makeup pouches, starting at $9.99
- Brightly colored flip flops, $12.99
- Canvas wedge espadrilles, $29.99
Baby Girl and Girls ($4.99 – $19.99)
- Pink tie-dye ruffle one-piece bathing suits
- Elephant print rompers
Home ($3.50 – $59.99)
- Brightly-hued acrylic plates, $3.50
- Glassware and serving pieces
- Candles and hammered metal-like votives
- Ceramic elephant tea pots in rose and cerulean blue
- Decorative throw pillows
- Gold and silver Moroccan-style poufs, $59.99
Run, don’t walk!
– Kathryn, The Blonde