Just in case you wanted to get in on all the fun of the Queen’s Jubilee, especially our U.K. followers, we have a few, really memorable style options for your wardrobe. We think these are permanent attention getters when you enter the room. They’re going fast and The Blonde and The Brunette think these might just be true collectibles. Here are a few of our favorites because we love the bling. If the Queen can be decked in jewels, you can too.
- a.) Shoeaholics! has put together a beautiful selection of bejewelled shoes to celebrate the Jubilee in style. Here’s the link for their ‘Queen of Diamonds’ shoe celebration.
- b.) Marcus Lupfer. We just love him and once again he is just so clever. Exclusive to Net-A-Porter, you can pledge your allegiance to iconic British style with Markus Lupfer’s crown-sequined merino wool sweater. Designed to celebrate Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee, this fabulous piece looks perfect worn with leather pants, black jeans and a maybe a red color-pop clutch. $459
- c.) Lupfer designed another tongue-in-cheek sweater to commemorate Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee. This one has a sequined Union Jack bag merino wool sweater. Style it with white skinny jeans and statement heels for a cool city look. $465.
- d.) We’ve mentioned them before. They’re a Louboutin classic. The canvas tartan toe-capped loafers. Perfect paired with minimal separates in muted shades of anthracite and black. $995 for the Rollergirl Tartan.
- e.) We also love the very exclusive Charlotte Olympia striking Perspex clutch, with its interchangeable satin pouches embroidered with the Union Jack, a crown and the city’s skyline salute to “It Brit-chic ” in a very luxe way. London 2012 Pandora Perspex Clutch $965.
Cheers & A Wave
NJ, The Brunette