You may recall a post we did in November last year about the now famous Issa London dress Kate Middleton wore for her Royal Engagement photos. I instantly fell in love with the dress (and the brand) and wanted to share with you some of their lovely styles for spring. The newest is their Capsule Collection (pictured above), which combines bright spring colors with feminine lace and full skirts. I think my favorite is the cap-sleeve style in green. While the line isn’t officially available until the end of April, you can visit netaporter.com to register interest.
Now if you can’t wait to get your hands on your own Issa London dress, there are a variety of styles and colors that are available right now.
- a.) Ruched Crepe Halterneck Gown ($655 on Net-A-Porter)
- b.) Cap-Sleeve Draped Dress ($380 at Neiman Marcus)
- c.) Kate Middleton Royal Engagement Dress
- d.) Black/Multi-Color Print Silk Jersey Dress ($615 on ShopStyle)…my personal fave!
- e.) Strapless Printed Dress ($550 at Neiman Marcus)
- f.) Silk Jersey Strapless Dress ($500 on Net-A-Porter)
- g.) Printed Silk-Chiffon Kimono-Style Dress ($725 on Net-A-Porter)
- h.) Silk Jersey Gown ($885 on Net-A-Porter)
– Ashlee, Brunette Contributor + Randy, Blonde Contributor