Pretty In Pink
Pink lipstick is no longer just an accessory you wear while attending a friends old school 80’s “themed” party…
That’s right! Pink is back…and by the looks of it, bigger than ever!
Grab a “neon” pink shade for a big girls night out, a soft “neutral” pink while out running errands around town, and a “hot” pink when you want to make a statement. Whatever you do, just be sure to stock up on PINK! It doesn’t look like this trend is going anywhere any time soon.
- a.) Revlon ColorBurst “Baby Pink” Lipstick $8.99 (For a less expensive neon pink) -MY personal FAVORITE!!!
- b.) Clinique “Pink-a-Boo” Lipstick $15 (For a soft shade of pink that can be paired with anything)
- c.) Lime Crime “Barbie’ Pink Lipstick $16 (For a playful “Barbie” bright neon pink)
- d.) Maybelline Color Sensational “Pink Me Up” Lipstick $6 (For a soft and natural pink shade)
- e.) Elizabeth Arden Exceptional “Hot Pink” Lipstick $19.50 (This hot pink shade will definitely make a statement!)