I never thought I’d see the day overalls would come back into style…or at least not for another decade or so.
It seems to me, overalls try to make a comeback every Spring. It usually only lasts a short amount of time before they’re once again forgotten. The reason for this? In our opinion, The Blonde & The Brunette thinks they seem to be too much of a blast-from-the-past to become a staple in one’s regular wardrobe…
- a.) TRUE RELIGION Jaelyn Boyfriend Fit Overalls $277
- b.) BDG Low-Slung Overall $79
- c.) Levi’s Boyfriend Collection Skinny Overall Jean $30
- d.) Urban Chic Short Overalls $30
- e.) FREE PEOPLE Kettle Black Overall Short $178
What do you think? Is this the year overalls are going to make a big comeback? Or will we see this trend diminish within a few weeks like we have in previous years?