There is nothing sexier than a woman pulling off menswear. Masculine inspired fashions are not going anywhere and keep appearing all over the runway. I love the loafers with feminine accents such as a little sparkle and color. It is so easy to snag this look. Pair any of these menswear inspired loafers with straight or skinny jeans or black capris, with a white button down and messy updo. I also love the look of loafers worn with black tights and a short shift dress.
- a.) Steve Madden ‘Madee‘ $149.95 (Studded toe)
- b.) Steve Madden ‘Tapps‘ $79.95
- c.) Steve Madden ‘Croquet‘ $79.95 (Skull and Leopard)
- d.) J Crew ‘Biella’ Loafers $248
- e.) Tory Burch Penny Loafer $175 (comes in Black, Red and Brown)
- f.) Kelsi Dagger ‘Frances’ $89 (Patent and Leopard)
– Kathryn, The Blonde