Step into Fall
Here are some of my favorite shoes for my fall line-up, day to night.
- a.) Isabel Marant Bekket High-Top Suede Sneakers $725. Here are some fun hip hop chic sneakers that have a hidden concealed wedge heel. Wear them with a tailored blazer and super skinny jeans.
- b.) Rag & Bone Mid Moto Leather Ankle Boots $535. I rock these with black or grey leggings, a mini or oversize blouse or sweater. They could also be cute worn with leggings, a long tank and a jean jacket.
- c.) Rag & Bone Durham Leather Ankle Boots $495. These are a great transition to fall, especially for us LA women, when we struggle with warm weather in October and November! I love a bare (self tanned) leg with these and a skirt. We are seeing alot of knee length flowy skirts for fall!
- d.) Christian Louboutin Gril 120 Patent-Leather Sandals $995. I love shoes with horizontal stripes like these below. I pair these with my feminine dresses to give my outfit some edge.
- e.) Alexander Wang Caroline Platform Booties Style #:AWANG40131 $525.00. I love these! I love the Patent toe and platform. I love them with black tights and a mini skirt or a long Max skirt or dress.
- f.) Tory Burch Elmina Leather Knee Boots $550. There is nothing hotter than over the knee boots worn with black leggings and an oversized sweater. Steer clear of wearing boots with jeans that bunch around the knee. A jegging is acceptable.
– Kathryn, The Blonde