Super Hero Style
This Fall, The Blonde & The Brunette think it would be in your best interest if you took a queue from your favorite heroes. “Super” Heroes that is!
That’s right! The newest trend of the season is keeping warm in a cape! With so many prints, fabrics, and styles, there is no excuse not to wear a cape on every occasion.
Whether you dress it up, or wear it over your pajamas when you run out to get the newspaper, you will always look ready to take on the world!
- a.) See by Chloe Wool Cape with Leather Fringe and Buckles $1,495
- b.) ASOS Stripe Knitted Cape $43.91
- c.) Kookai Hooded Cape $345
- d.) ASOS Staple Button Up Cape Coat $301
- e.) Tahari ‘Belle’ Capelet $148
- f.) Anthropologie Fatique Finery Cape $298
- g.) Leyendecker Herringbone Cape
- h.) Hive & Honey Shearling Toggle Cape $119
Xx. Jadan and Kathryn