‘Tis The Season To Sparkle
Is it just me, or does every lady want to sparkle as they ring in the NEW YEAR!? In my opinion, it is necessary for every lady to feel like a princess as they count down to midnight!
This year, I am loving the “casual” shine. Mix a little wardrobe bling with light sheer to create a laid back sexy look that everyone will go crazy about.
- a.) Chan Luu Sequined Track Shorts $148
- b.) Alice & Olivia ‘Breck’ Sequined Dress $597
- c.) Vince Cluster Sequin Raglan Cropped Top $241
- d.) Vince Sequined ‘Georgette’ Mini Skirt $206.50
- e.) Naven Sequin Crop Top in Gold $264
This year…I am wearing a pair of black high-waisted sequin shorts with a sheer black top, a big fur coat, and a casual pair of biker boots! Oh! & I can’t forget the smokey eyes, big lashes and lots and lots of glitter!
Pictures from The Blonde and The Brunette’s 2012 soon to follow!
Xx. Jadan Huter
Anytime is the time to sparkle, age 1 to 71 my age a girl is always a girl