Is it just me, or does every lady want to sparkle as they ring in the NEW YEAR!? In my opinion, it is necessary for every lady to feel like a princess as they count down to midnight!
This year, I am loving the “casual” shine. Mix a little wardrobe bling with light sheer to create a laid back sexy look that everyone will go crazy about.
- a.) Chan Luu Sequined Track Shorts $148
- b.) Alice & Olivia ‘Breck’ Sequined Dress $597
- c.) Vince Cluster Sequin Raglan Cropped Top $241
- d.) Vince Sequined ‘Georgette’ Mini Skirt $206.50
- e.) Naven Sequin Crop Top in Gold $264
This year…I am wearing a pair of black high-waisted sequin shorts with a sheer black top, a big fur coat, and a casual pair of biker boots! Oh! & I can’t forget the smokey eyes, big lashes and lots and lots of glitter!
Pictures from The Blonde and The Brunette’s 2012 soon to follow!
Xx. Jadan Huter